Saturday, October 25, 2008

Getting to know Hardware

As any craftsman worth his salt can tell you, any project is made easier by choosing the right tools for the job. The Hardware logo includes the mark "Est. 1964." As I considered the origins of this business, it occurred to me that it really began the day I was born. One of the more interesting aspects of middle-age (though my wife claims that 44 is the new 34) is the privilege of seeing how the pieces have come together in the puzzle of your life. I firmly believe that every experience in my life has led me to this very moment. Looking back on it, I've been blessed with a rich existence. A loving family, generous and caring friends, and the pleasure of making a living doing the things I love most. Posted at the top of the blog, Hardware's "10 Things" statement should give you a pretty fair idea my humble philosophy regarding work and life. And at the bottom of the blog you'll find the standard resume describing my experience and qualifications. Thanks for visiting. Let me hear from you.

No comments: