Friday, October 24, 2008

First-timer

Okay, I'm a latecomer to the blogosphere, but after resisting the siren call of technology for years I'm finally resigned to the fact that this is the way it must be. Seems I'm an old dog learning lots of new tricks lately. Two years ago I left a relatively comfortable and, at the time, secure career in the newspaper industry. A career that began in 1986 in Atlanta, Georgia and led me to West Palm Beach, Florida and eventually Columbia, South Carolina. In 2006 I left that cushy gig to realize a lifelong dream by co-founding an advertising agency. Today I am proudly launching a new venture named Hardware Graphic Design + Illustration. Lately I've taken a good hard look at my life's work and decided that it's time to get back to my roots. For as long as I can remember all I've really wanted to do is create pictures and find thoughtful, creative solutions to visual challenges. I don't mind hard work, in fact I like it. I'd rather be busy than have to pretend I am!

If you have a project or idea and need an effective, attractive and engaging graphic solution, I invite you to contact me today. Let's talk about putting Hardware to work for you. The new Web site is just days away from its debut at www.hardwaregraphics.com. I'm hard at work in the shop and I can't wait to share Hardware with the world.

No comments: